PFLDnet2007 will be on the 11th floor of the ISI building, 4676 Admiralty Way, Marina Del Rey, CA.
Access to Marina Del Rey from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Super Shuttle
- LAX is the closest international airport to Marina Del Rey, on approximately 4 miles away. Airport shuttles, Supershuttle can be booked on-line and is the simplest way of getting to the Marina Del Rey venue area and hotels. It is highly recommended for first time visitors to LA.
- Pick-up points at LAX, John Wayne and Long Beach airports.
Travel Time: 30-40 min.
Approx Fares (one-way):
Shared ride van $16 for first guest plus $9 per additional guest;
- Access to Marina Del Rey by public transport.
- There are three bus companies covering Marina Del Rey and connecting the area to other parts of LA.
This includes the Santa Monica Blue Bus (SM3) which passes nearby the conference venue, connecting to LAX city bus center and Aviation station on the Green Metro rail line (MTA). The nearest SM3 bus stop is along Lincoln Blvd, at the intersection of Mindanao Way.
- Access to Marina Del Rey by Taxi or Car hire
- Due to the large extent of Los Angeles, travelling accross the city by authorised taxi can be expensive. Taxi fare from LAX to Marina Del Rey starts from $20. Both taxi and car rentals can be booked from desks at LAX. Additional taxi and car rental information should be available from your hotel and at LAX. Taxis can be booked by phone or by hotel or restaurant.
ISI is providing parking on-site for PFLDnet2007 delegates. Parking is on Admiralty Way.
Please bring your parking ticket to be validated by ISI.
Delegates are expected to arrange their own transport to ISI.